Esperia is the new product launched by Ausonia during the EIMA – International Agricultural and Gardening Machinery Exhibition which has taken place in Bologna (Italy) on November 07th to 11th.
It’s Ausonia’s recheargeable electric LITIO battery tying machine.
- It allows you to make up to 30/40 binds per minute with a significant saving of time and effort.
- The innovative feeding tray of the wire makes it easier to use, preventing the operator from dragging the wire from the outside, which sometimes can hinder the tying operations.
- The replacement of the 90-meter coil from the feeding tray is simple, and it is also possible to use the 200-meter wire, by removing the cover of the feed tray and loading the wire from the rear hole.
- The tying machine has the same battery as the Electra electric pruning shear, which also allows the simultaneous use of both the pruning shear and the tying machine.
- Finally, the position switch, located on the side, identifies 4 different binding adjustments according to the need.
Would you like to know more? Download the Esperia brochure by clicking on the link.